Trailer Camper Australia always strive to have our ranged camper and box trailers in stock and ready for pick up or dispatch from the date ordered. Trailers are typically dispatched from either Canberra or Sydney warehouses within 1-5 business days. Please allow up to 10 business days (excluding weekends & public holidays) for custom built camper and box trailer orders.
We've partnered with Australia Post and TNT to ensure fast, safe and efficient freighting of camper and box trailers to most Eastern State capital cities. Freight will be calculated on a per delivery address basis, so we do advise that you phone us in advance so we can tailor a freighting price to your choosen destination. For peace of mind, all items have tracking and optional freight insurance is available and recommended on request.
Privacy & Security
What Personal Information About Customers Does TrailerCamperAustralia.com.au gather? Information learnt from our customers helps us personalise and continually improve your shopping experience at Trailer Camper Australia . Here are the types of information we gather;
- Information You Give Us: We receive and store any information you enter on our Web site or give us in any other way. You can choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to take advantage of many of our features. We use the information that you provide for such purposes as responding to your requests, fulfilling orders, customising future shopping for you, improving our store features and communicating with you.
- Automatic Information: We receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with our website. Like many web sites, we sometimes use "cookies," to obtain certain types of information when your Web browser accesses our website. Cookies are alphanumeric identifier text files that we transfer to your computers hard drive through your Web browser to enable our systems to recognise your browser and provide features such as storage of Shopping Cart items between visits.
- E-mail Communications: To help us make e-mails more productive to improve service and your shopping experience, we sometimes send newsletters out regarding our products and services notifications of changes to our policies and order confirmations. If you do not want to receive e-mail from us, other than order notifications and receipts, please adjust your "Subscription" preferences by logging into your account.
- Sharing Information: We respect your privacy and appreciate your business. At no time do we ever provide your account contact or payment information to any third party vendor, associate or service provider unless absolutely necessary in order to complete your transaction and order.
- Information Security:Trailer Camper Australia work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you provide to us for purchasing of our products or services. We reveal only the last five digits of your credit card numbers when confirming an order. Of course, we transmit the entire credit card number to the appropriate credit card company during order processing. It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer. Be sure to sign off when finished using a shared computer by clicking the "log off" link located in the side menu.
- Personal Information Access: Trailer Camper Australia gives you access to a broad range of information about your account and your interactions with us for the limited purpose of viewing and in certain cases updating your personal contact information.
- Conditions of Use, Notices and Revisions: If you choose to visit TrailerCamperAustralia.com.au; your visit and any dispute over privacy is subject to this Notice and our Conditions of Use, including limitations on damages, arbitration of disputes and application of state local law. If you have any concern about the privacy of your personal information as used and collected within our website; please email us a description by clicking on the "Contact Us" link on the side menu, and we will endevour to resolve it.
- Information You Give Us: You provide such information when you search, buy, order, post reviews, or other methods of communication via our website or email to TrailerCamperAustralia.com.au As a result of those actions, you might supply us with such information as your name, address, and phone numbers, and credit card information. For security purposes TrailerCamperAustralia.com.au sometimes collects and analyses the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, and to our website. This is done for your protection for tracking purposes in the unfortunate event that someone gains access to your personal or financial information and opens an account or makes purchases under your name.
Returns Policy Terms & Conditions
14 Day Returns
In order to organise a return under these terms and conditions, You must notify Trailer Camper Australia within 14 days of taking delivery of Your Product and request a return under this Policy. You must comply with the directions of Trailer Camper Australia staff in order to facilitate your return.
To qualify to return an item under this Policy, Products must be in their original packaging, along with all included accessories, and must not be damaged in any way by You during the time the Product is in Your possession. The Product is deemed to be in Your possession until the Product is received by Us pursuant to this Policy. An small additional fee may be charged depending on the condition of the item.
The 14 day period within which You are eligible to make a return under this Policy commences on the date that You accept delivery of Your Product. Where there is no proof of delivery, this date will be assumed to be 3 business days from the date of dispatch of the Product.
The Product must be returned to Trailer Camper Australia within 10 business days of Your request to return Your Product under this Policy.
In the case of refunds please allow 3 business days from goods received. Refunds will be processed back via credit card, deposit or paypal depending on how you paid
Products found to be DOA (Dead on Arrival) can be returned to Trailer Camper Australia for exchange, credit or refund within 14 days of receipt of goods. Trailer Camper Australia do not issue credits or refunds for goods damaged in transit or through accidental damage. Goods returned to Trailer Camper Australia are returned at the clients cost unless goods are DOA and require replacement or refund. Subsequent return to the client is at Trailer Camper Australia cost.
Trailer Camper Australia are subject to pricing and availability supplied by our vendors. These prices can change without notice. Trailer Camper Australia reserve the right to change pricing and availability without notice. If, in the unlikely event your order can not be supplied due to a change in pricing or the expiration of a promotion, a Trailer Camper Australia representative will contact you via email or phone to advise of alternative products or to arrange a full refund. This is at the customers discretion.
Previous orders are saved the Trailer Camper Australia database and can be accessed at any time by logging into your Trailer Camper Australia account through our website (TrailerCamperAustralia.com.au). Although we endeavor to keep all records of previous sales, we in no way accept nor imply responsibility for maintaining these records. It is the customers responsibility to keep and maintain receipts and invoices for all products sold to the customer through Tralier Camper Australia.
Customers can update all information supplied to TrailerCamperAustralia.com.au through the "My Account" link on our website. Should you encounter errors or difficulty in updating your own records, please call our customer support on PH 1300 010 513 during business hours Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm